Hye everyone....today Im a bit stress...As usual, when final exam is around,,students got stress to study...huhuhu...But, stress not necessarily as bad as its real meaning... Sometimes it may induce us to be more responsible and focus while preparing ourself for the exam. But sometimes, it may dampen us tremendously... It depends on you, how you want to handle it. As a muslim, we have various way to settle down our stress...
- we can perform Solat Sunat.
- we can do some zikrullah, reciting Quran.
- play quranic verses in your MP3 player, laptop,mobile...Hear it, and feel it...
- don't stay alone..."syaitan always there to persuade you"...
#Many more......You may think any appropriate way...as long as not against our religion.
~~~"You dont even respect others , how can they respect you"
I wanna share with you on how respecting others.... Im a bit stress lately when dealing with some people around me... I'll always trying to understand them, understand the environment...but why they refuse to understand me..it is not fair right? what ever...Hope Allah will bless them all..... InsyaAllah,,let us try to improve ourself from time to time.. Hijrah fi sabilillah...=)
HOW TO TREAT OTHERS WITH RESPECTTreating people with respect makes your world a nicer place to live in, whether it's at home, at school, or out in your community. And it's easy - all you have to do is treat people the way you like to have them treat you. Here are a few ideas.
• Don't insult people or make fun of them.
• Listen to others when they speak.• Value other people's opinions.
• Be considerate of people's likes and dislikes.
• Don't mock or tease people.
• Don't talk about people behind their backs.
• Be sensitive to other people's feelings.
• Don't pressure someone to do something he or she doesn't want to do.
We live in a diverse nation made up of many different cultures, languages, races, and backgrounds. That kind of variety can make all our lives a lot more fun and interesting, but only if we get along with each other. And to do that we have to respect each other. In addition to the list above, here are some ways we can respect people who are different from us.
• Try to learn something from the other person.
• Never stereotype people.
• Show interest and appreciation for other people's cultures and backgrounds.
• Don't go along with prejudices and racist attitudes.
Good Luck everyone in what ever you are doing.... May get full blessing from HIM....